- Why should I rent from your company?
- How do I apply to rent?
- Will I sign a lease?
- When is rent due and where can I pay my rent?
We are a professional, knowledgeable, and courteous property management company. We work very hard to provide the highest quality resident services you'll ever experience.
- We use professional vendors (painters, handymen, plumbers, carpet cleaners, etc) to ensure that your unit is in good condition. We inspect the work performed to ensure that everything is ready before you move in.
- We are available 24 hours a day to handle emergency maintenance repairs.
- We provide detailed Move-in and Move-out Inventory forms for proper documentation of the condition of your rental.
- All deposits that are retained by us are kept in a FDIC insured bank.
- When you sign your lease, you have a meeting with your property manager to go over all parts of the lease to help ensure that everyone is aware of their responsibilities under the lease.
- All our property managers are licensed real estate professionals according to state requirements.
Check out our application guidelines to be sure you qualify, then complete our application form and submit it to us along with the application fee for the home you want. We'll process it and let you know the results.
Yes, for most of our properties you will sign a 12 month lease that covers our responsibilities to each other throughout our tenancy. We will go over each part of the lease to ensure you understand it. After your application is accepted, your deposit is received, and your lease is signed, we'll hand you the keys to your home!
Rent must be received before or on the 1st DAY OF THE MONTH. Rent payments should be mailed to:
Bell & Associates Realty, Inc.
Property Management Division
2431 Aloma Ave., Suite 255
Winter Park, FL 32792
Please include Tenant Name & Property Address with payment.
Payments can be made in person (cash is not accepted) at our office during normal business hours (Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm). Rent is still due on the 1st date of the month, even if the first day of the month is a holiday. Payments may also be submitted online by clicking the PAY ONLINE button on the left of this page.
Any Checks returned by your bank will need to be replaced immediately with a Cashiers Check or Money Order including Non-Sufficient Fund (NSF) fee and any late payment fees as additional rent due. Please note after any returned NSF check, all future payments will then need to be in the form of a Cashiers Check or Money Order.